Branch Transformation 2019 includes best practice case studies from leading banks showcasing their response to the challenge of making the branch fit for purpose.
At this year’s event we will be showcasing our Q-Flow omni-channel solution - our flagship customer flow management system, which enables you to optimise your branches customers experience, thus allowing staff to dedicate time to opportunities more effectively and deliver exceptionally high levels of customer experience.
RBR Branch Transformation 2019
Where: Park Plaza Riverbank Hotel, London
When: 19-20 November 2019
Stand No: 17
ACF TECHNOLOGIES AT BRANCH TRANSFORMATION 2019
Creating an impression of your bank that will last.
At ACF, we have deployed omni-channel customer flow management solutions across the globe in areas such as finance, retail, government and healthcare. Our solutions can help with:
- Providing a unified scheduling platform for all channels and self-service
- Delivering engaging and entertaining content in branch through our digital signage solutions
- Improving customer flow using our lobby management solutions, such as self-service kiosks and virtual check-in
- Creating and promoting events with our omni-channel event booking solution
- Collecting customer feedback information at the point of service, through emails and texts
In addition to exhibiting, we will be presenting alongside one of our customers, Santander.
Topics we will be covering include:
- Customer expectations in regards to experience at banks, and the upcoming supporting technology
- Seamless and omni-channel solutions and friction in customer experience
- The experiential and event driven future
- Self-service digital integration & optimising consumers choices
Schedule a demo and visit us at Stand #17 to learn more about how we can help you with your branch transformation journey.
m: +44 (0) 7713 306531